Langley Roofs is hiring a part-time Administrative Coordinator for our Chattanooga office. If you would like to be considered for the position, please fill out the form below to begin the application process.
Administrative Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Administrative Coordinator Job Duties:
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking